'Pappersrader' - Swedish finery

They are called 'pappersrader' - as I mentioned yesterday - and for that I have no intelligent translation,
but it means something like rows of made of paper.
I find them adorable, and have bought several over the years, in museum shops and bookshops.
They even come with easter motifs - and they are used for celebrating graduation as well,
where the table is sometimes decorated with the little folksy dancers (kids in sweden graduating from
high school, sometimes wear their regional festive attire, for the celebrations).

Well, I like the christmassy ones. A couple of them, and some candles, and you are all set.

I have found a couple of good web shops that sell them:


No comments :

Post a Comment