12/21/2011

The Star

Your project today is a star for your tree, naturally! This one is made from three or four 'hearts' -
which they aren't exactly, as you will see - you glue together, to form a starry paper hat, and it does
look kind of neat, I think.... I like my decorations flimsy and light, and I think some of the metal top ornaments are a bit too heavy sometimes.

Download your make-a-star kit here.

2021: I have a new location for my downloads: please go here for tutorial and here for template

I never made this before, so in my little tutorial on page one, it says make four of the pointy hearts -
but actually, as I found out today, that two or three make a nice star as well, depending on how you
glue them together. Leave all the points free of glue, and fluff them a bit, to bring out the 'paper-ness'
of the finished star.


No comments :

Post a Comment