12/02/2011

0,0 kJ / 0,0 Kcal

I have such a sweet tooth - actually more than one I think, and it just gets worse with age.
I am not one of these lucky bastards who just need a tiny bit of organic single estate very dark
chocolate, too feed the sugar bone.

I need masses of kiddy candy, with lovely colors and artificial flavouring. Yum yum.
Good thing I own a very worn pair of running shoes, and have a fondness for using them as well.
I also take my daily vitamins.
If my adult super ego didn't rule me, I would be having this on my table every, every day.



























So I made you a guilt free candy - and I guarantee you it has no harmful additives, either.
Yes. It's a sweetheart.

Click here to visit the candy store! 

2021: I have a new location for my downloads: please go here
































No comments :

Post a Comment