12/15/2011

Green paper trees




































These are really pretty and very easy to make - but you have to forgive me for the not so interesting photographs. The sky is dark grey here in Copenhagen today, and taking pictures indoors was close
to impossible. This is what natural light I managed to find....

They are flimsily cute, very 3D and turn and twirl at the slightest little movement in the air. 

I made you a two page design, that is meant to give you print on both sides of the paper, as that
looks so much better with these, because you see them from all sides....
Set your printer to print only page one, and then take your prints, turn them over, put them back in
the tray - or in the hand feed tray - an then print page two. Real easy.

Start a little pine forest here.

2021: I have a new location for my downloads: please go here for the front print -
and here for the back side print (it's a print-on-both-sides design)


No comments :

Post a Comment