3/31/2015

Not Very Egg Shaped Eggs

My son and I sent out an almost obscene amount of 'gækkebreve' or Easter fools letters - read more here - and the result is not yet quite certain, but we have to be prepared. We may have to cough up with a lot of Easter eggs this year. I like the pretty store bought hollow paper eggs a lot, but they cost almost more than the candy you fill them with, so I came up with these little boxes instead.

They are quickly made, and can contain a pretty generous handful of candies. I have made the print with four pretty spring like patterns, and instead of printing them on white, I played around with different colors I found in the drawer. I printed the boxes on the kind of cheap card stock you can buy everywhere, and that works well in most printers (= hobbykarton, thin cardboard / carton / cardstock: about 200 g).

Download the triangle sweet boxes PDF right here!

2021: I have a new location for my downloads, please go here:
Dragonflies box  /  Pine needles box  /  Cherry blossom box


No comments :

Post a Comment