3/03/2015

Leah Jackson - another new Instagram find

Spring feels possible and though days are a bit gloomy around here, I insist on looking at the world through my rainbow colored glasses. Color to me is like vitamins - I mean that very literally - and that's that. I get my daily fix here and there, as I mentioned the other day.

Here is another new Instagram treasure of mine: Australian ceramicist Leah Jackson. She is into that whole Memphis style speckle / dot / confetti patterning I love so much, and which makes such a big comeback these days.

Her website is here - and here at Mr Kitly, you can buy her pretty handmade ceramics.

She does it her way, and it is impossible not to get a bit spring crazy about it all. It is like candy, Easter eggs and the first flowers of the season. Enjoy!





No comments :

Post a Comment